Quadrant Wharf, Millbay, Plymouth
Sale Agreed STC
Lye House is a light and airy building standing adjacent to the outer basin within Quadrant Wharf the next phase at Millbay, Plymouth’s Coastal Quarter. The development consists of one, two and three bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom split-level homes. This two bedroom apartment is situated on the third floor and has the added benefit of a balcony and a covered allocated parking space.
Two Bedrooms, Built-In Wardrobes to Master Bedroom, Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen, Integrated Appliances, Bathroom, Balcony and One Covered Allocated Parking Space.
Quadrant Wharf is a development of one, two and three bedroom apartments and split-level homes is positioned next to the successful Quadrant Quay scheme, just a short walk from the bustling city centre and set close to King Point Marina home to the popular Dock restaurant.
The development has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of its enviable coastal location.
ACCOMMODATION Communal entrance from parking area and ground floor level lead into communal lobby with lift and stairs leading to third floor. Secondary set of stairs towards the rear of the building also lead to first floor. Apartment entrance door leads into hallway with engineered oak flooring, cupboard housing the heat exchange unit and washer/dryer, and doors leading through to:
Open plan living/dining/kitchen room with continuation of the engineered oak flooring and French door leading onto balcony. The contemporary styled Mayflower fitted kitchen is located towards the rear of this room with satin matt cabinets and contrasting laminate worktops, upstand and glass splashback behind hob and under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances to include: multi-functional oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer and full size dishwasher.
The master double bedroom is fitted with carpet and has a built-in wardrobe. Bedroom two is also fitted with carpet.
The bathroom has tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower, glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls around bath. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE This apartment benefits from a balcony with water glimpses and a gated allocated parking space.
TENURE & SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: £1591.31 per annum.
Ground Rent: £250 per annum.
Agents Note: Photographs are of Aqua House show home and are representative of specification only.
HELP TO BUY HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.