Quadrant Wharf, Millbay, Plymouth
Perfectly placed within Millbay, Plymouth’s Coastal Quarter, Quadrant Wharf offers the choice of one, two and three bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom split-level homes. This one bedroom apartment located on the second floor is situated within Aqua House and has the added benefit of a balcony and an allocated parking space.
Off Plan Opportunity, Contemporary Apartment, One Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes, Fitted Kitchen with Appliances, Living/Dining Room, Bathroom, One Allocated Parking Space.
Quadrant Wharf is a development of one, two and three bedroom apartments and split-level homes is positioned next to the successful Quadrant Quay scheme, just a short walk from the bustling city centre and set close to King Point Marina home to the popular Dock restaurant.
The development has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of its enviable coastal location.
ACCOMMODATION Either from the parking area or pedestrian access doors lead through to communal entrance with lift and stairs leading to first floor. Wooden front door leads into entrance hallway with cupboard housing the washer/dryer and heat exchange unit and doors leading through to:
Open plan living room with full height glazing, French door leading onto balcony and engineered oak flooring. To the rear of the living room is the fitted contemporary styled Mayflower satin matt kitchen cabinets with under unit lighting and integrated appliances including induction hob, single fan oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and continuation of engineered oak flooring.
From the entrance hall door leads through to the bedroom with large window and built-in wardrobe with sliding doors. The bathroom has tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower, glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls around bath. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE The property benefits from a balcony suitable for al-fresco dining along with an allocated parking space.
TENURE AND SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: £1,121.22 per annum.
Ground Rent: £150 per annum.
Agents Note: All internal photographs are of show home and are representative only.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.