Quadrant Wharf, Willoughby Way, Millbay, Plymouth
Canola Row is a mix of 2 and 3 bedrooms split-level homes situated within Quadrant Wharf the next phase of the Millbay regeneration. This 2 double bedroom split-level home offers an en-suite to both bedrooms, West facing balcony with water views and an allocated parking space.
PLEASE CALL THE SALES CENTRE 01752 676620 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Split-Level Home, Two Double Bedrooms, Balcony, Open Plan Living, Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances, En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom, En-Suite Bathroom to Second Bedroom and Allocated Parking Space.
Canola Row consists of two and three bedroom split-level homes forming part of the Quadrant Wharf development which is positioned next to the successful Quadrant Quay scheme, just a short walk from the bustling city centre and set close to King Point Marina home to the popular Dock restaurant.
The development has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of its enviable coastal location.
ACCOMMODATION The split-level home private front door leads into entrance hall with stairs leading up to first floor and door leading through to:
The second bedroom which is a double with understairs cupboard and door leading through to dressing area with cupboard housing the washer/dryer and heat exchange unit. Further door leads through to the en-suite bathroom comprising tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitary ware of floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower, glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls around bath. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
Leading up the stairs to the first floor into the open plan living room with French doors leading to West facing balcony with water views and a U-shaped contemporary styled Mayflower kitchen located to the rear of this room with satin matt cabinets and contrasting laminate worktops, upstand and glass splashback behind hob and under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances to include: multi-functional oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer and full size dishwasher.
The master double bedroom has fitted wardrobes and door leading through to en-suite shower room with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, thermostatic mixer shower with glass enclosure and fully tiled, oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror and shelving, shaver socket, chrome finish electric heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
OUTSIDE This split-level home benefits from a balcony with water views and an allocated parking space.
TENURE & SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: £1002.99 per annum.
Ground Rent: £250 per annum.
Agents Note: All external images are CGI and are representative only. Internal images are of current two bedroom split-level view home.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.