Aqua House, Kingdom Street, Millbay, Plymouth
Sale Agreed STC
Plot 1.09 is a two bedroom apartment located in the next exciting phase of the Millbay regeneration Quadrant Wharf. Located to the front of the building apartment 5 has a double width westerly facing terrace along with allocated parking.
Plot 1.09 is a two bedroom apartment located in the next exciting phase of the Millbay regeneration Quadrant Wharf. Located to the front of the building this apartment has a double width westerly facing terrace along with allocated parking.
Quadrant Wharf is a development of one, two and three bedroom apartments and split-level homes is positioned next to the successful Quadrant Quay scheme, just a short walk from the bustling city centre and set close to King Point Marina home to the popular Dock restaurant.
The development has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of its enviable coastal location.
ACCOMMODATION Communal entrance from parking area and ground floor level pedestrian entrance lead into communal lobby with further door leading through to the apartment area.
Apartment entrance door leads into hallway with engineered oak flooring, utility cupboard housing the washer/dryer and doors leading through to:
Open plan living/dining/kitchen room with continuation of the engineered oak flooring and French door opening onto the West facing terrace. The contemporary styled Mayflower fitted kitchen is located to the side of this room with satin matt cabinets with contrasting worktops and under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances to include: induction hob, single fan oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The master bedroom is a double and has fitted wardrobes and French door leading onto the West facing terrace. The second bedroom is also westerly facing.
The bathroom has tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath and separate shower cubicle with glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE This apartment benefits from a West facing double width terrace, as well as an allocated parking space.
TENURE AND SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: £1224.51 per annum.
Ground Rent: £250 per annum.
Agents Note: All external images are CGI and are representative only. Internal images are of current show home and are representative only.
Offer Terms & Conditions: Offer is available on new reservations only. Not in conjunction with any other offer.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS 1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.