Quadrant Wharf, Canola Row, West Hoe Road
SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE!! 54 West Hoe Road is a three bedroom split-level home located within Quadrant Wharf the next phase of the Millbay regeneration. This 3 bedroom home has a superb open plan living room with a fantastic West facing roof terrace along with an integrated garage and allocated parking.
PLEASE CALL THE SALES CENTRE 01752 676620 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
Split-Level Home, Roof Terrace, Three Bedrooms, En-suite to Master Bedroom, Open Plan Living, Fitted Kitchen with Appliances, Bathroom, Integral Garage and Allocated Parking.
SPECIAL OFFERS AVAILABLE!! Don’t delay call the marketing suite for further information 01752 676620.
Quadrant Wharf is a development of one, two and three bedroom apartments and split-level homes is positioned next to the successful Quadrant Quay scheme, just a short walk from the bustling city centre and set close to King Point Marina home to the popular Dock restaurant.
The development has been thoughtfully designed to make the most of its enviable coastal location.
ACCOMMODATION Private front wooden door off of West Hoe Road leads into entrance hall with cupboard housing washer/dryer, stairs leading down to garage and up to first floor and doors through to:
The master double bedroom has fitted wardrobes and door leading through to en-suite shower room with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, thermostatic mixer shower with glass enclosure and fully tiled, oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror and shelving, shaver socket, chrome finish electric heated towel rail and tiled flooring. Bedroom Two is a double room with storage cupboard, there is a further large single bedroom also with storage cupboard on this floor and the family bathroom comprising tiled flooring along with Porcelanosa sanitaryware comprising floor mounted WC with dual flush plate, concealed cistern and soft close seat, wash hand basin with Hansgrohe mixer tap, panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower, glass shower screen and full height tiling to walls around bath. Oak coloured laminate vanity unit with inset mirror, shelving and shaver socket. Chrome finish electric heated towel rail.
From the entrance hall stairs lead up to first floor and the wonderful open plan living room with full height window to the front, engineered oak flooring and French door onto the West facing roof terrace. The contemporary styled Mayflower kitchen is located to the rear of this room with satin matt cabinets and contrasting laminate worktops, upstand and glass splashback behind hob and under-cabinet lighting. Integrated appliances to include: multi-functional oven and induction hob, fridge/freezer and full size dishwasher.
Also from the entrance hall stairs lead down to half landing and further stairs with room to store two bicycles and door to integrated garage.
OUTSIDE This split-level home benefits from a West facing roof terrace along with an integrated garage with electric door and allocated parking space in front.
TENURE & SERVICES Tenure: Leasehold 250 years from 22nd December 2006.
Services: Mains Water, Electric and Drainage.
Service Charge: £1358.25 per annum.
Ground Rent: £350 per annum.
AGENTS NOTE: All internal photographs are of current 3 bedroom split-level show home and are representative only.
HELP TO BUY SCHEME HOW IT WORKS
1) Buyers must provide a deposit of a minimum of 5% of the full purchase price.
2) On Help to Buy South West the Government will lend you up to 20% of the value of a property in the form of an equity loan. The loan itself is repayable after 25 years, or on the sale of the property if earlier.
3) You then need to secure up to a 75% mortgage from a bank or building society.
4) Equity loans are available to first time buyers as well as homeowners looking to move.
5) The maximum you can borrow from Help to Buy in England is £120,000 (and up to £240,000 for London). There is no minimum amount.
6) For the first five years of Help to Buy home ownership you will pay an initial monthly management fee of £1. This continues until the loan is repaid. After five years you will be required to pay an interest fee of 1.75% of the amount of your Help to Buy shared equity loan at the time you purchased your property, rising each year after that by the increase (if any) in the Retail Prices Index (RPI) plus 1%.